Anthem MRX 1140 Multi Channel Receiver
Anthem’s MRX A/V Receivers are about maximizing performance for the money - introducing the MRX 1140 15.2 Pre-Amplifier. 15.2 Pre-Amplifier / 11 Amplifier Channel A/V receiver with Dolby Atmos, DTS:X and IMAX Enhanced. 140-watts per channel continuous power into 8 ohms. Includes ARC (Anthem Room Correction). HDMI v2.1 8K Upgradeable.
Building on the feature set of their previous models, they’ve added the newest version of ARC Genesis, a redesigned and more accurate calibration microphone, Anthem Web User Interface, integrated streaming support, object-oriented audio codecs with support for up to 15.2 channels, and the clean power delivery Anthem is known for with up to 140 watts per channel. The MRX 540, 740, and 1140 are a great way to bring premium audio to any home theater or media room. Seamlessly integrate your smart TV or projector with 7 HDMI inputs and 2 outputs, plus eARC. Ultra HD signals are passed through unaltered up to 18.2 Gbps with Dolby Vision, HDR, and Hybrid Log-Gamma support.
- All-New Electronics Platform, up to 15.4 channels, HDMI 2.0b HDCP 2.2, Hardware Upgradeable to HDMI 2.1(8K)
- Platform Agnostic Streaming with AirPlay2, Google Chromecast (Audio), Bluetooth v4.2, and Spotify Connect (coming soon!) and Roon (coming soon!)
- Reliable Networking Platform with web-based setup and over-the-air updates
- Next-Generation DSP Platform
- Modernized Design with high-resolution front panel display
What’s New In The AVM/MRX Line?
- All-new platform-agnostic streaming supports Apple AirPlay and AirPlay 2, Chromecast, Bluetooth, Spotify Connect (coming soon!), and Roon (Coming soon!).
- ARC Genesis now features a more precise microphone, ensuring better results in any listening environment.
- Modernized design with high-resolution front panel display with menu navigation.
- Includes Anthem Web User Interface, a web user interface for easy setup. Accessible via smartphone, tablet, or laptop via your favorite web-browser.
- Amp matrixing supports the reassignment of unused amplifier channels to Zone 2, surrounds, heights or to bi-amp even the most demanding speakers.
- All object-oriented audio codecs have been updated to the latest version of DTS Virtual:X.
- On select models (MRX 1140, AVM 90, and AVM 70), object-oriented audio codecs have been updated to the latest version of DTS:X Pro.
- New Electronics platform, up to 15.4 channels, HDMI 2.0b HDCP 2.2, hardware upgradeable to HDMI 2.1 (8K).
- Up to Four Independent sub outputs on select models, allow ARC Genesis to correct multiple subs individually for frequency response and time-alignment.
- Independent HDMI Zone 2 output on MRX 1140, MRX 740, AVM 90 and AVM 70.
- Enhanced Audio Return Channel allows for high-resolution audio from your TV to be sent back to your Anthem AVM/ MRX over a single HDMI cable.
PREAMPLIFIER Maximum Output (<0.1% THD) 5.2 VRMS, 7.1VRMS Frequency Response 20Hz - 30KHz +/-0.2dB Frequency Response, Analog-Direct N/A THD+N (2 Vrms output) -100 dB S/N Ratio (2 Vrms output, IEC-A filter) 110 dB PREAMPLIFIER + AMPLIFIER (1 W OUTPUT) MRX 1140 / MRX 740 SNR: 91 dB ch 1-5, 86dB others MRX 540 SNR: 91 dB ch 1-5 SPEAKER IMPEDANCE Compatible with 4 Ohms or higher impedance. MAXIMUM CONTINUOUS OUTPUT (1% THD) MRX 1140 MRX 740 MRX 540 Channels 1-5, Two Driven into 8 Ohms 140 W 140 W 100 W Channels 1-5, Two Driven into 6 Ohms 170 W 170 W 130 W Remaining Channels, Two Driven into 8 Ohms 60 W 60 W n/a Remaining Channels, Two Driven into 6 Ohms 75 W 75 W n/a POWER CONSUMPTION MRX 1140 MRX 740 MRX 540 Typical Load 570 W 485 W 365 W Standby 0.3 W 0.3 W 0.3 W Standby IP Control Enabled 1.8 W 1.8 W 1.8 W Standby HDMI Bypass Enabled 4.9 W 4.9 W 4.9 W DIMENSIONS Height (without feet) 6" (15.24 cm) Height with Rackmount Kit 4U Width 17" (43.18 cm) Depth (including wifi ant not power cord) 14-1/2" (36.4 cm) WEIGHT MRX 1140 33.6 lb (15.2 Kg) MRX 740 33.2 lb (15.1 Kg) MRX 540 28.2 lb (12.8 kg) POWER REQUIREMENT 120 V version: In countries where the line voltage is 120 V, this product operates from a single phase AC power source that supplies between 108 V and 132 V at a frequency of 60 Hz. 220-240 V version: In countries where the line voltage is 220, 230, or 240 V, this product operates from a single phase AC power source that supplies between 198 V and 264 V at a frequency of 50 Hz.